Fair Play For Children
Promoting the Child's Right to Play since 1973 in the UK and Worldwide according to the Convention on the Rights of the Child
Custom Search



Click To return to Home Page




tumblr visit counterConcerned about a Child?       
Under 18 and concerned for yourself?
Whatever you do, don't leave it as it is!  
Tell Someone!      Now!
You can do this anonymously, and your confidentiality will be respected.
If you are concerned that a child is at risk of immediate injury, death, then
phone 999 NOW

    If you are under 18
                      and want to talk to someone you can trust about things that are happening to you 
Contact ChildLine        WEBLINK 

Bullying?     WEBLINK   phone:  0808-800 2222

Want to talk to someone about a child
who you suspect/know is suffering abuse?
In England , below you can find which Council covers your area.   If you aren't sure, use the post code finder to find out.
Once you've found out or if you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, go to the List below of all Councils, by Country.   Scroll down to find yours.
The list has a daytime and out-of-hours number, and a web page link for every Council.   Some also have email links.

Internet Child Pornography:   contact the Internet watch Foundation -
Click on this Logo:  

Find your Local Council    If two Councils are returned for your area in England, choose the County Council.

Report your Concern:   UK authorities 
Scroll down this list to find your Council or click on link if list does not load >    http://tinyurl.com/FP-CHIPRO